Saturday 3 May 2014

Welcome to Fab Sydney Flashbacks

Hi Everyone,

I have an interest in history (and a qualified history teacher) but also an interest in architecture and urban planning.

For over ten years I have contributed to Ozscrapers which forms part of the Skyscrapercity Forums. One area of contribution has been media clippings that I have sourced from newspapers relating to projects that were planned but never proceeded but also alternative or initial concept plans for projects that did get off the ground and shape our city into the World City that it is today.

Simply, I'm going to try and answer the question as to how our city has become the way that it is today.

For the time being, I will focus on the past fifty years, the period that my media clippings encompass.

From time to time, I will also share flashbacks of key news events in Sydney but also even share about the way we have lived our lives too.

It is quite broad but exciting.

If you can help out or provide feedback, please contact me at fabianamuso@hotmail.com. 


Fabian Amuso

4 comments:

  1. It's great to see the clippings you've shared so far, I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you get to the 1,000th post in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope you get to the 1,000th post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you get to the 1,000th post. :)

    ReplyDelete